Watermelon Rose Sharbat | Watermelon Rose Cooler
Watermelon Rose Sharbat is a very simple and one of the perfect summer drinks that needs just three ingredients.
- 3 cups watermelon cubes - , deseeded
- 3 to 4 tbsps rose syrup - , or as required
- 2 tsps rose water
- 1/2 cup water
- ice cubes - , as required
Blend the watermelon cubes well with some cold water until smooth. Using a strainer, strain the juice to remove the pulp.
Add rose syrup, rose water and stir well. Check for taste and add more rose syrup if required.
Pour the juice to serving glasses along with ice cubes. Serve chilled immediately and enjoy.
- Adjust the quantity of rose syrup and rose water as required.
- As rose syrup already has sugar, there is no need to add more. But, you can add if required.