Spiced Pumpkin Lassi | How to make Spiced Pumpkin Lassi
Spiced pumpkin lassi is just what you need this autumn. It is filled with the richness of yogurt, the sweetness of pumpkin, flavors of different spices.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups greek yogurt - , plain
- 1/4 cup plain milk
- salt - to taste
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 nos. ice cubes - , optional
- pumpkin seeds (dried) - , to garnish (optional)
In a blender, take all the ingredients except pumpkin seeds. Blend everything until smooth.
Add milk or plain yogurt if the lassi is too thick.
Pour to serving glasses, garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve chilled.
- You can make this completely sweet by skipping the spices, or only spiced by skipping the sugar.
- If you do not have any of the spice powders, you can skip it. Alternatively, use readily available pumpkin spice mix.
- You can use plain yogurt instead of greek yogurt. But make sure it is not watery.
- If you are using plain yogurt, you can reduce the quantity to 1-1.5 cups. Also, reduce the quantity of milk.